APIs in the Healthcare space, along with APIs in education, need special attention. I'm pretty comfortable applying APIs across many industries, but in healthcare there isn't a lot of room for screwing around--you need to do it right. I know there are a lot of established web service standards for the healthcare space that are widely adopted.
With knowing what I don't know, I tread cautiously in the healthcare API space, but none the less, I think the space deserves attention. Healthcare APIs are a priority, but I'm looking for the space to step up and help me define what this project should look like.
I just don't have the healthcare expertise to provide the analysis that is required. However, I can funnel news, APIs, and other resources in the healthcare space to this project.
I will route any news, analysis and companies doing interesting stuff in the healthcare space here. If you have any thoughts, expertise or things you'd like to feature, please let me know.
Healthcare is an areas I feel is a priority, but I think the conversation on what that looks like, needs a lot of discussion.
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Hospitals are testing a way to detect malware by analyzing the flow of electricity to connected devices
- 3 EHR improvements nurses most want to see
- What nurses like most (and least) about today’s EHRs - dupe
- New Apple ResearchKit apps would ask users to submit personal DNA data, report says
- IBM Watson Health, Epic, Mayo Clinic to Apply Cognitive Insights to EH...
- IBM Watson collaborates with Epic and Mayo Clinic
- Apple wants to help scientists study your DNA
- The Legal Side of Healthcare APIs
- Product Manager, API Strategy at CVS Health in MA - Boston - Job | LinkedIn
- Hackaday Prize Entry: A Low Cost, Open Source MRI